Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Lead Practitioner: Coaching for Success Programme 2019
Robsack Wood Teaching School Alliance is offering the opportunity to join an exciting local CPD programme starting soon.
This is a cross-phase programme to develop coaching skills in a school/academy context to improve the quality of Teaching and Learning, therefore raising pupil outcomes. The course is open to Leaders and Middle Leaders and is highly beneficial to those with a coaching or mentoring role.
The programme will cover/provide the following:
- 5 x two and a half hour sessions; to be held at Robsack Wood Primary Academy 1:30pm to 4:00pm. Light refreshments will be available on arrival.
- The Teaching School will provide a Lead Facilitator for each session to coordinate the programme.
- It is expected that practitioners will attend ALL five sessions.
- Additional coaching can be requested, if required, from the Lead Facilitator at an additional cost.
- Each session will include exposure to high quality practice through research, clips, modelling and discussion and time to reflect on own practice.
5 March 2019 Mentoring and coaching: What is the difference?
19 March 2019 Coaching strategies – The GROW model
3 April 2019 Coaching strategies – Appreciative Enquiry
19 June 2019 Difficult conversations and dealing with blocking
9 July 2019 Embedding coaching and how to measure impact
The cost of the programme is £150.
If you are interested in taking part in this year’s course, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to request booking a place/places. If you have any questions, contact the Teaching School team at the same address.
Coordinator: East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership/NQT Induction
Phone: 01273 482088