Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
If your school hasn't yet purchased the SIMS 3BM Attendance Reports there's still time.
Schools who've bought the templates installed have been amazed at time saved. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive - 'so straight forward and easy to use!'
The SIMS 3BM Attendance reporting system enables schools to:
- Analyse attendance for the entire school, groups and individuals
- Compare pastoral factors such as FSM, Pupil Premium, SEN, EAL and Ethnicity
- Visualise the data with a variety of charts in a printable format
- Filter the data into groups to compare with the overall cohort
A flyer with example images can be found on the Schools ICT Services page of Czone.
- Exports to Excel from SIMS, using your up to date SIMS Attendance Data
- Historical attendance reports up to five years are included
- Attendance is broken down into individual codes in addition to the main categories
- A traffic light system with adjustable thresholds highlights low/mid/high percentage attendance
- Filter or sort on existing pastoral groups, or use filtering to identify attendance groups such as persistent absentees
- Examine percentage attendance bar charts for pastoral groups
- View a full breakdown of any filtered cohorts
Who’s it for?
Any school staff responsible for the analysis, monitoring and maintenance of the schools SIMS Attendance data.
Fee: £100 Annually
The annual fee includes;
Purchase and supply of the SIMS 3BM Attendance report file for 2018/2019 academic year (previous academic years also included)
It also includes installation where Schools ICT have access via Centrastage to a school machine
A comprehensive set of User Guidance notes to be provided via email
IMPORTANT NOTE: Subscription will be automatically renewed and invoiced each year unless we receive notice of cancellation by 1st June each year.
Schools ICT are able to provide a remote* training session on how to use this report and how to make best use of it.
- IT10 Schools £50 or 1 Credit
- IT11 Schools £55 or 1 Credit
- IT12 Schools £55
*where Schools ICT have access to a machine with via Centrastage at your school (this machine must have Excel on it).
How do I get it?
To request either the purchase and/or training of the SIMS 3BM Attendance Report please email email@example.com
Business Systems Consultant
Phone: 01323 747068