Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
The Digital SEN Matrix is now live, allowing school and nursery staff to create pupil provision maps quickly and easily.
We are pleased to announce that the Digital SEN Matrix is now live at www.eastsussexmatrix.co.uk. It is designed to:
- Offer school and nursery staff a quick and easy means of creating pupil provision maps
- Provide a shared understanding for schools, the Local Authority, parents/carers, and services such as Health and Social Care, about how to identify the Special Educational Needs of children and young people
- Provide guidance on provision and resources recommended to meet these needs, and to facilitate educational progression
- Support development of knowledge and understanding about SEN
- Contribute to the development of good SEN and inclusive practice (‘build capacity’)
- Provide a framework from which the Local Authority and its moderation partners will make consistent decisions about funding levels for children to facilitate their educational progression.
Please follow the instructions at the top of the page to navigate around the site. Once you have made your selections, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the provision map.
The resources tab in each section is still in development and we're asking you to provide suggestions to improve the site further. Is there a website or digital resource you find particularly helpful? If so, leave us a comment on the Yammer SENCo Network or send us an email. We'd love to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the Digital Matrix, please contact us.
Phone: 01273 335293