Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
The Curiosity Fund provides £10,000 to £120,000 for projects using science as a tool to make wider changes to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people.
Schools can apply if they're in partnership with a local community based organisation.
The Fund is provided by BBC Children in Need and the Wellcome Trust
Grants to apply for:-
- Small up to £10,000 per year (for up to three years)
- Large up to £40,000 each year (for up to three years)
Applicants must be able to explain:-
- The disadvantaged children and young people’s experiences and its affect upon them
- How the proposed science activities will improve the lives of those who take part
- Why the specific science-based activities planned are well-suited to making such differences
- How to identify and measure the differences that could be achieved.
The closing date is 12th April 2019 (11.59pm).
Tel: 0345 609 0015 Email: email@example.com
External Funding Officer
Phone: 01273 336616