Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Robsack Wood Teaching School Alliance is offering your NQT the opportunity to join in an exciting local CPD programme over the coming academic year.
The NQT Professional Development Programme will cover the following;
- 10 sessions to be held at Robsack Wood Primary Academy
- Each session will run on a Wednesday from 13.30 to 16.00
- The Teaching School will provide Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) to coordinate the programme
- It is expected that NQTs will attend ALL 10 sessions
- Additional coaching can be requested, if required, from the SLE, at an additional cost.
- Each session will include exposure to high quality practice through teaching clips, modelling and discussion, time to reflect on own practice and gap tasks will further support development of key areas
- Developing a local network of NQTs, sharing good practice
Sessions will run across terms 2 to 6, beginning on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
Every session will provide:
- A tight focus on teaching and learning
- Good/Outstanding lessons ‘top tips’
- Action into practice - share and review to capture new learning
- Swap Shop - what is working well / issues to solve
- Language of teaching – understanding and developing consistency
- Gap tasks between sessions
What do Academies/Schools need to do?
- Contact to book your NQT’s place on the course – Don’t forget your official order number
- Provide in-school support for NQT(s) throughout the year
- Commit to participants attending all sessions
Please note this is not an accredited NQT programme. All schools will need to register with an appropriate body in order to validate NQTs suitability.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01424 853521