Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Dates: Wednesday 19th September 2018
Venue: Training Centre, 1st Floor, St Mary’s House, Eastbourne, BN21 3UU
IT10: £150 or 3 SIMS credits
IT11/IT12: £165 or 3 SIMS credits
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
This course covers procedures for allocating students to curriculum structures, including bands and classes, and for making adjustments to class memberships both for the current academic year and the following. It also deals with three main aspects of printing academic data: student lists including class lists; student analysis and timetable printing.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Place students in bands and normal timetabled classes
- Place students in alternative activities that possibly require withdrawal from normal classes
- Maintain changes to class memberships, including student carousels
- Carry out academic promotion from one academic year to the next
- Make use of the wide range of academic list and timetable printing available in SIMS. These routines are separate from the standard reporting routines
- Make use of the student analysis routines
Who’s it for?
Staff with responsibility for student class memberships and who have an understanding of the school’s curriculum structures and procedures.
Training Administration Assistant
Phone: 01323 747068