Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Date: Wednesday 26th September 2018
Venue: Training Centre, 1st Floor, St Mary’s House, Eastbourne, BN21 3UU
Fee: £150 or 3 SIMS credits
£165 or 3 SIMS credits
Time: 09.30am to 4.30pm
SIMS holds a vast amount of data which can be used to inform school improvement strategies and support a wide range of school management activities including processing statutory returns and maintaining GDPR compliance.
This course will guide you through the basics of the designing reports process using tasks based on typical scenarios which arise daily within the school office.
This course will cover:
- The running of pre-defined reports
- Modifying and creating reports to produce lists
- Creating reports to produce mail merged documents and labels using Word and Excel
- Using analysis output
- Exporting and importing report definitions
- Using the Favourites panel on the SIMS Home page to run favourite reports
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Produce lists of information
- Produce mail merged address labels
- Produce mail merged letters
- Use preview effectively
- Use filtering and sorting effectively
- Re-use and modify reports
- Select an appropriate output format
Who’s it for?
Delegates must be familiar with the day to day use of SIMS, the range of data that is stored within the database and how the data is entered and maintained.
Training Administration Assistant
Phone: 01323 747068