Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
The new ESCC staff benefits site is now live - allowing employees to access a range of offers and discounts from major brand names and local businesses.
We're pleased to confirm that ESCC's new staff benefits site is now live!
The new site is provided by My Staff Shop, and contains a wide range of offers, discounts and deals from major brands and local businesses. Employees will find ways to save on all of the below, and more:
- Shopping and groceries, including discounts with Sainsburys, Morrisons, Tesco, Waitrose and Asda
- Department stores like Argos, John Lewis, Debenhams and Amazon
- Savings at major cinema chains including Odeon and Cineworld
- Days out and attractions such as Thorpe Park, Sealife Centres, Chessington and Alton Towers
- Discounted gym memberships
- Dining and eating out
- Finance and utilities
- Our Childcare voucher scheme
The site is accessible to everyone with a contract of employment with the County Council.
It can be accessed by visiting https://eastsussex.mystaffshop.co.uk/Account/LogOn/ and clicking the ‘activate your account’ link, to the right hand side of the page. Employees will be asked for their year of birth and payroll number, which can be found on the payslip or contract of employment.
From September, we’ll also be issuing membership cards – these are reloadable cards that you can top up with cash to make further savings at a range of national retailers, and to claim discounts with local providers. We will share more news about this after the summer holidays.
Please note that the staff benefits site is not available to academies, who make their own arrangements in this area.
Phone: 01273 335061