Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
The 3BM SIMS Attendance reporting system enables schools to:
- Analyse attendance for the entire school, groups and individuals
- Compare pastoral factors such as FSM, Pupil Premium, SEN, EAL and Ethnicity
- Visualise the data with a variety of charts in a printable format
- Filter the data into groups to compare with the overall cohort
A flyer with example images can be found on the Schools ICT Services page of Czone.
- Exports to Excel from SIMS, using your up to date SIMS Attendance Data
- Historical attendance reports up to 5 years are included
- Attendance is broken down into individual codes in addition to the main categories
- A traffic light system with adjustable thresholds highlights low/mid/high percentage attendance
- Filter or sort on existing pastoral groups, or use filtering to identify attendance groups such as persistent absentees
- Examine percentage attendance bar charts for pastoral groups
- View a full breakdown of any filtered cohorts
Who’s it for?
Any school staff responsible for the analysis, monitoring and maintenance of the schools SIMS Attendance data.
Fee: £100 Annually
The annual fee includes;
- Purchase and supply of the 3BM SIMS Attendance report file for 2018/2019 academic year (previous academic years also included)
- It also includes installation where Schools ICT have access via Centrastage to a school machine
- A comprehensive set of User Guidance notes to be provided via email
IMPORTANT NOTE: Subscription will be automatically renewed and invoiced each year unless we receive notice of cancellation by 1st June each year.
Schools ICT are able to provide a remote* training session on how to use this report and how to make best use of it.
- IT10 Schools £50 or 1 Credit
- IT11 Schools £55 or 1 Credit
- IT12 Schools £55
*Where Schools ICT have access to a machine with via Centrastage at your school (this machine must have Excel on it).
How do I get it?
To request either the purchase and/or training of the 3BM SIMS Attendance Report please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01323 747068
Phone: 01323 747068