Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Instrument hire: only £5 each p.a. for whole class tuition (First Access)
Flexible programmes for clusters and federations
Early Years programmes to support speech and language
Extra-curricular groups: create a band, choir or orchestra for your school
Curriculum and specialist support
- Flexible session lengths – 30, 40, 60 minutes or customised programmes to suit your school
- Termly programmes – share tuition with your neighbouring schools
- Use us for PPA cover
- Choose from a wide range of instruments -
- Now available to hire at only £5 per instrument per year: flute, clarinet, brass, ukulele, violin, viola, double bass, samba and more
First Access (whole class instrumental tuition) is a programme of 30 lessons whereby your pupils learn an instrument with their whole class. A subsidised rate is charged for this programme due to DfE funding (see below).
We can now arrange single termly programmes (10 lessons) – ideal for clusters and federations so you can share the cost of a year's tuition between your neighbouring schools.
Ready for School Early years transition programme
This music programme supports the development of speech and language for children aged 3 to 5. The pilot project closed the gap for targeted children’s communication ability with the added benefits of aiding transition and built in professional development. You can read about the pilot project, funded through Martlets Music here: www.martletsmusic.org.uk/ready-for-school
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Groups tailored to your own needs and dedicated programmes to support enrichment or out-of-hours provision
- A lively samba band open to any students who will then be able to play at school events
- Drumming sessions for selected children to nurture positive school experiences
- A school choir or orchestra
- After-school group lessons on an instrument of your choice
- Rock school sessions for small groups of wannabes
Curriculum music teaching and specialist support
We can provide one of our specialist teachers to deliver national curriculum teaching or professional development to support your school staff to deliver music in the classroom.
Prices for 2018
Yearly: 30 x 30 minute weekly sessions subsidised with DfE funding - First Access Recorder - £550; other instruments £595
Add a second programme for another year group: 30 x 30 minute sessions for £750
After school clubs or termly programmes: 10 x 30 minute sessions for £250
Termly programmes available for clusters and federations of schools: 10 x 30 minutes for £185
Other session lengths are available
Curriculum Development Manager
Phone: 07825 782774
Phone: 01273 336786