Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
Are you confident in changing students bands or classes? If the answer is no then this is the course for you.
This course covers procedures for allocating students to curriculum structures, including bands and classes, and for making adjustments to class memberships both for the current academic year and the following. It also deals with three main aspects of printing academic data: student lists including class lists; student analysis and timetable printing.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Place students in bands and normal timetabled classes
- Place students in alternative activities that possibly require withdrawal from normal classes
- Maintain changes to class memberships, including student carousels
- Carry out academic promotion from one academic year to the next
- Make use of the wide range of academic list and timetable printing available in SIMS. These routines are separate from the standard reporting routines
- Make use of the student analysis routines
Who’s it for?
Staff with responsibility for student class memberships and who have an understanding of the school’s curriculum structures and procedures.
Senior Training Officer
Phone: 01323 747096
Phone: 01323 747073