Virtual Schoolbag (VSB)
East Sussex County Council are running a Programme for Primary Heads of Schools to help them to explore their role with lots of practical advice and top tips.
We are offering; free of charge, six morning sessions to support Heads of School in their work and address everyday issues. Please see below the dates and topics of each session:
- Session 1 - Thursday 25th January – Top Tips & Tricks, Difficult conversations and networking
- Session 2 - Thursday 22nd February – Safeguarding, Attendance and Inclusion
- Session 3 - Thursday 15th March – Personnel, Finance, Who’s who and where to get help
- Session 4 - Wednesday 18th April – Governance, Ofsted and SIAMS
- Session 5 - Thursday 14th June – Mental Health and Wellbeing (Looking after yourself)
- Session 6 - Thursday 12th July – Finance training, matters arising and current issues
The programme will provide opportunities to network with other heads of school and share experiences in a safe and positive environment.
All sessions will take place at Wellshurst Golf Club which has ample parking and internet access and will start at 8.30am until 12.15pm followed by a light lunch. There will also be refreshments available throughout each session.
Please contact Laura-Jane Marshall Laura-Jane.Marshall@eastsussex.gov.uk to book your place on this programme. All bookings must be received by Wednesday 20th December 2017.
PA to Heads of Service
Phone: 01273 337915